Psalm 147 (and responses of gratitude)
1 Praise the LORD. [a]
How good it is to sing praises to our God,
how pleasant and fitting to praise him!
26. Thank you, God, for how my heart is changing as I learn to seek daily the blessings in my life!
2 The LORD builds up Jerusalem;
he gathers the exiles of Israel.
27. Thank you that Israel exists once again. A miracle!
3 He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.
28. Thank you that you that you use the wounds of my past to Your Good.
4 He determines the number of the stars
and calls them each by name.
29. Thank you that you know all of your creation intimately and completely!
5 Great is our Lord and mighty in power;
his understanding has no limit.
30. Thank you that you that nothing is beyond you, that you understand both the workings of the universe and the workings of my heart.