6 The LORD sustains the humble
but casts the wicked to the ground.
(31. Thank you, Lord, for reminding me to be humble!)
7 Sing to the LORD with thanksgiving;
make music to our God on the harp.
(32. Thank you, Lord, for the worship music we are blessed with every week at church!
33. Thank you for creating us to be creatures who love music!)
8 He covers the sky with clouds;
he supplies the earth with rain
and makes grass grow on the hills.
(34. Thank you for the green grass, for all the growing things that we are blessed with even in our little yard!)
9 He provides food for the cattle
and for the young ravens when they call.
(35. Thank you for the birds that live around our house.
36. Thank you for the family of Quail that we have living in the yard, all those little puff balls bouncing behind their mother!)
10 His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse,
nor his delight in the legs of a man;
(37. Thank you, Lord, that my body does not have to be strong or perfect for me to please you…you love me anyway!
38. Thank you, that you work though our weakness and use us, regardless.)
11 the LORD delights in those who fear him,
who put their hope in his unfailing love.
(39. Thank you, Lord, that you delight in me!!!!
40. Thank you, Lord, that your love is unfailing. I can’t even comprehend that!)