I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30
Thank you, Lord….
117. For the fact that the eye doctor said this morning that all 3 kids do not show any sign of needing glasses…despite overwhelming odds to the contrary, due to their two very nearsighted parents!
118. For my husband, who takes up his Bass and helps lead our voices in worship on Sunday mornings!
119. Thank you for the fact that, if you look at them right, weeds can be beautiful!
120. For the amazing way you created ordinary things…for the starburst pattern in a head of Romaine lettuce…
121. For quiet moments of intense focus
122. For warm light on a dark evening that brings out soul-soft eyes
123. For those big green eyes, chin resting on treasured art-box in between masterpieces
124. For the careful care, love and attention Isaiah gives his pet mouse Tailor.